Thursday, November 6, 2008

NOOO!! NOT SNOW!!

Here's a picture from last year. This is what we have to look forward to:



This is the wonderful time of the year when the Brady's think about moving south for the winter. We got our first real snow of the year, plus it's freezing cold all the time. The kids love it of course as they run around in their coats and gloves, throwing snow at each other. They unavoidably come and ask me to help them build a snowman and a snowfort and a snowcar for their snowman to drive to work in. Okay, just kidding about the snowcar. But, unfortunately for them, there is only about an inch on the ground now, so no snowmen. Maybe next week.



I hate winter now that I'm older. Rachelle and I like to sit in our rocking chairs and start talking about the good ol' days; about how we would have to walk to school in a blizzard, uphill both ways, etc. These kids have it so lucky nowadays. They have nice warm wintercoats with hats and gloves. While we had Levi jackets with socks on our hands for gloves, and moonboots to wear. Stupid moonboots never kept the snow out.



Did I mention that I hate winter?


Oh and by the way, its SNOW COLLEGE not NO COLLEGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment