Monday, December 8, 2008

Menagerie of Current Events

Well it finally snowed again. I think I complained so much in my last blog that I was able to postpone the winter. It feels good to have so much power that I can affect the weather. But our last snow in November was just a small storm that melted the next day. This new storm looks like it will last all day. It's been snowing since this morning. Well, I guess the kids will get their snowmen this time.
I do like snow around Christmastime I do have to admit. I just hate shovelling it out of the driveway and sidewalks.
Anyways, we decorated our Christmas tree last week and got all of our decorations up and started putting presents under the tree. It seems like every year Christmas gets funner. The kids get excited about their presents and start counting down the days until Christmas Day. I try to trick them into telling me what they got me for Christmas, but they've figured out it's okay to keep a secret when it's about presents. I almost got it out of them a couple of days ago. I'll keep trying.
For all you U of A fans out there, I hope the football team kills BYU in the Vegas Bowl this year! That would 'sweeten' the University of Utah's football season even more. If you haven't heard, the #6 Utes are going to the BCS this year and will play #4 Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. I'm hoping for an upset.
Go Utes!!
I'll post pictures of Christmas tree decorating, snow fun and more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment