Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey Everyone - help me win!!

As you may know, I am running the 2009 Nike+ 10k Human Race on Oct 24th. For the past month or so, Nike has been giving away prizes to the participants, through various contests.
The lastest contest is to get as many people signed up for the (free) Human Race 10k (free) as well as join a Race Ambassador group. My Ambassador is Shannon Duffy (check out her FB group page, if you want), and she is giving away a brand new Nike+ Sportband, which is what I use to track my pace, miles, etc. My current band is almost 2 yrs old and I would like a brand new and improved Sportband. The way for me to win is to get the most people signed up for the Race and to join Shannon and I's group, Team Runner's High. Not only will I have a chance to win the Sportband, but by joining - you too can win! There is a contest for a free Nike+ Human Race t-shirt as well as a chance to win a free pair of Nike+ shoes!
Did I say this was all FREE?
So check out the links below and join today!!
If you do sign up, let me know your Nike+ user name. That way I can get credit for encouraging you to sign up and so that we can be friends in the Nike+ online community.
The contest ends on Oct 15th.

Join the Human Race!
http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikerunning_humanrace-en_US?register=true

Join Team Runner's High! We need more participants:
http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/2015454533/

Posted via web from BLU3

No comments:

Post a Comment