Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nike+ Human Race 10k 2009

Today was the day for the Nike+ Human Race 10k. Rachelle and I ran the race on our own at the Jordan River Parkway.  It was a little overcast and cool, but was still perfect for running. I felt good while running and didn't get too winded until the last 2 miles and they were a little tough. I ended up with a better time than last year, but I didn't beat my best time, however I'll take the time I did get. I ended up running the 10k in 48 min and 38 seconds.  
Overall, I had a great time training and getting ready for the race.  I started running alot back in August and ran about 3 times a week since then.  I feel that participating in the Human Race helped me get faster and has helped my overall conditioning.  I can't wait for next year's Race!

Posted via email from BLU3

1 comment:

  1. Is this even a real race? It sounds like that Seinfeld episode where George gives Christmas cards in the form of Donations in peoples names to the "Human" fund.

    Kind of fishy.

    -Talmage

    ReplyDelete