WOW, it's been awhile since my last update. I should do this more often. I promise I will update more regularly.
But, I won't say that, cause it won't happen. Besides who really reads my blog anyway? But, if you are interested there's always my Facebook page, my twitter account, and Google+. I have found that I do better with the micro blogging tools, than these long-winded, drawn out explanations of my life.
Mostly because, my life is pretty predictable nowadays, get up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, interact with the kids, put the kids to bed, read a book, maybe watch TV, go to sleep. Repeat.
With the micro blogging platforms, I can post the little things that make life interesting as they happen in quick, short sentences from my mobile phone. At this time in my life it works for me.
I do have a religious based blog that I sometimes update on Sundays when I feel like it. Check it out at MormonAngst.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment