Thursday, October 20, 2011

New website

For those that are actually reading this - I will not be using this blog site anymore. I have created a new site. Check out JustinBlue.com for further information on our family and what's going on.
Although I like Google and use all the other applications, I have never really liked Blogger for some reason. I will be using Wordpress, as I have taken to that setup better.
But all you have to do is type in JustinBlue.com and it will redirect you to the new setup. I can also be reached via email at justin@justinblue.com. All my old email addresses will still be valid, but I am trending toward streamlining everything about our family through this new website.
Since I just set things up today, the posts are minimal and will take a bit to flesh out and personalize everything over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment